If you found this article, you may have recently received a psychic reading and something made you wonder if what you heard was accurate. Perhaps you had a nagging feeling that what you heard sounded to good to be true and you needed to do some research about psychics and how accurate they are; or maybe you are thinking about getting a psychic reading and decided since the internet seems to be the first stop in finding out just about anything you want to learn about, you searched for how accurate are psychics.
If you are somewhat new to getting psychic readings, most likely you found a website where there are hundreds or thousands of psychic advisers waiting to take you call. How convenient that when you find yourself in need of gaining some insight or finding out what your love might be doing when you are not around, you come across a number of large websites offering psychic readings. They might offer some free time to get you started on your first call and your off. You call one or two to see what they have to say and amazingly, they said very similar things. You think, wow, there must be something to this. How could two psychic readers say the same things. You may start thinking things like:
- It must be true. This guy I just met and I’m so attracted to likes me just as much as I like him. Both of them told me he was my soul mate and that no matter what we are going to be together. They said in just a few weeks, he’ll ask me out and then things will pick up and by summer we’ll be a couple. I’m floored, they both said the same things. OMG, I knew it, I knew it. I knew he was attracted to me, he just didn’t want to act like it because he’s been hurt in the past.
Now suppose a few weeks go by and he never makes a move to ask you out; you’ve become Facebook friends and you start keeping a watch on his activity. You persist in your calls to these two psychics and they’ve moved the date out a bit because of free will or something and say you just have to be patient. They tell you he loves you and thinks about you all the time and add in some other details that amaze you and then you decide to hold on and wait a bit, maybe you’re just rushing it. It’s been two months now and even though you’ve run into him a couple times, he seems a little shy and hasn’t said anything, but he seems to be admiring you so you start thinking it’s just a matter of time. And nothing ever happened. You never even got to date him.
There’s no excuse for a psychic adviser to spin tales and sell you false hope. But they will. This is not a spiritual practice; but you have to take responsibility right from the beginning for making sure you are speaking with a REAL psychic adviser. One who has talent, integrity and would never mislead you or deliberately lie to you. Unfortunately, this is what people are encountering and then becoming angered at because in the end, the truth will be known about your situation and the fact that you’ve been lied to. This is never a pleasant realization. The real psychics are not readily visible on huge networks that proliferate the “imitation” standard. You have to make an effort to find them. It is much easier to do research by searching for “real psychic readings” or “authentic psychic readings” or “real professional psychic readings” on the internet before actually making your first call. Also, try forming the questions you have about psychics in your internet search. This way you have a better chance of having an authentic experience. So many have been disillusioned with psychics because of this imitation standard and this hurts the real ones. And there are real ones.
So, be prepared to do this by keeping these facts in mind and make sure you are not aiding your psychic in selling you a dream. It’s so easy to do and you could do it and not even realize it; especially in matters of the heart, which 90% of readings are about. And when matters of the heart are involved, painful disappointment can result from believing in fabricated stories.
Some Clues That You May Be Dealing With A Fake Psychic
- A psychic who is not real will pretend to connect with you instantaneously. Without tuning into your energy at all. If a psychic has all of the answers within the first second of your last syllable, this could be a sign they are not real. It varies with different psychics but on networks, when you are on the clock many times you are in a hurry (especially with some of the outrageous per minute rates out there lately). The psychic feels pressured to rush information to you. You’re not helping yourself. The first 3 minutes is the time it would take for a psychic to get a really good connection to your energy. A real psychic is a sentient person who connects with higher consciousness, not an amusement park fortune teller or something you play with like a slot machine. Fake psychics will have all the answers almost immediately. This is a good indicator. But if really fast answers is what you’re looking for, then don’t really expect too much authenticity. Spiritual advice flows out of a channel and is best received when they are not hurried or pressured. That’s why a private professional phone psychic can provide a relaxed environment where they have discretion over their time. I usually spend 5 minutes or so with my client before starting the session because this relaxes me and my client.
- Another indication your psychic is not real is they ask you a lot of questions. It’s possible they may be good at giving you practical advice, which isn’t a bad thing, but, it’s not a psychic connection. They ask a lot of questions so they can make educated guesses.
- If your psychic is eating, you hear a lot of background noise, you can hear them doing some other activity like typing or turning pages from a script and reading out of it, or falling asleep, they are not even a good fake psychic. They’re totally unprofessional.
- If your psychic is telling you a lot of things that make you feel good and you like it, well, you may have fallen into the trap and you could easily be participating in your own fantasy that is being created. You’ll keep calling back for the good feeling they gave you. It may be that you’re not ready to hear the truth and the fantasy might satisfy you temporarily. Fantasies often can form to escape a bad experience and the fake psychic then becomes the perfect link to escapism rather than the ideal connection to knowledge from the Source (true spiritual origins). In these cases, I have phrased this tendency the Psycle of Mutual Exploitation which can easily become an addiction or dependency issue (See my article, “Psychic Dependency….”). If you want the truth and accurate PSYCHIC advice and predictions, you have to take responsibility for making it happen by doing some research first before calling just any psychic.
Some other useful tips
- Ask your initial question without providing a whole lot of detail. Try to resist this. Sometimes some general information can apply to most people. Wait for specific details, not generalities. Participate where necessary. A psychic sometimes needs clarification to understand something they are getting psychically, but if you tell the whole shabang before you establish they have psychic ability and have indeed established the connection, they’ll end up coming to some logical conclusions and basically feeding you back the information you gave. Curb your enthusiasm. Once you know your psychic is legitimate, feel free to share with a trusted professional psychic adviser.
- Do not focus on time lines or exact dates. A fake psychic will not be able to make any accurate psychic predictions, much less accurate time lines. Besides, if you stop the flow of your energy by choosing to lock yourself into a specific time and space you are messing with your own future fluidity. By trying to make even a real psychic tell you exactly when something will happen is not always possible, but I thoroughly cover this topic in my article, “Accurate Psychic Predictions–My Psychic Reading Was Accurate, The Dates Were Wrong.”
- Be very careful of getting caught up with a imitation psychic when you are feeling down or very vulnerable. This type of psychic will take complete advantage of you. Some feel justified in what they are doing because they make you feel good, but don’t care about the pain it will cause when you realize you’ve been lied to. Trust in only a professional spiritual counselor with you concerns.
The main thing is establishing a relationship with a real, legitimate psychic who can help empower you. From there, you will find the answers you are seeking. Research and ask questions or search for “how to find a real psychic” or “real professional psychic readings“. There are really great spiritually gifted, legitimate psychic intuitives who can help you. Believe that. But also remember there are way too many pretend, imitation psychics out there waiting to sell you A DREAM.
Cherry Sage has been providing authentic and accurate psychic readings since 1999. She owns and operates one of the top quality psychic web sites on the internet today. Her main focus is authenticity, honesty and integrity. One of her missions is to make sure that everyone looking for real psychic readings or tarot card readings will be able to find certified authenticity and quality service–to change the existing “imitation” psychic paradigm. Her many followers trust in her advice and her accurate predictions. You can read hundreds of inspiring testimonials to her honesty and accuracy at http://www.cherrysage.com.
Posted on: February 25, 2011